UHS Application Form and Instruction for Private Medical and Dental Colleges Admissions 2017
ADMISSION TO PRIVATE SECTOR MEDICAL/DENTAL COLLEGES
Instructions for Filling the Application Form
Candidates are required to submit applications on prescribed Application Form only which can be downloaded from UHS website: www.uhs.edu.pk. The Application Form is only available on UHS website. Hard copy of the Application Form shall not be provided by the University.
2. Please read carefully the instructions given here before filling the Application Form. In case you have any doubts, consult a knowledgeable elder. Candidates are advised to go through the Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) Admissions, House Job and Internship Regulations 2016 very carefully before applying for the admission into Private Sector Medical/Dental Colleges affiliated with the University.
3. Do not alter, tear or separate any page or part of the Application Form, even if it is not relevant to you.
4. The form must be filled by the candidate in his / her own handwriting in BLOCK letters using BLUE ink only.
5. Fill in all the fields. Write N.A. (Not Applicable) where information sought is not relevant to you.
6. Cutting/erasing/overwriting is not allowed. Application Forms with cutting/erasing/overwriting on them are liable to be rejected.
7. The candidates are required to declare their choices for the affiliated Private Sector Medical/Dental Colleges (Names given in the advertisement), in order of preference, in the space provided for that purpose on the Application Form. Candidates are strongly advised to think carefully before declaring their preferences. Preference once given shall be final and cannot be changed once the form has been submitted. They must write down full names of the colleges, as per their choice. Do not use abbreviations. You shall be considered only for those colleges for which you will show your preference.
8. The applicant will never be considered for a college which he/she has not written down in this list of choices. The University shall not assign a college by itself if the alternate choices are not indicated.
9. The applicant is required to opt for medical colleges offering MBBS and dental colleges offering BDS on the same form. He/she cannot submit separate forms for MBBS and BDS.
10. There are 34 fields in the Application Form for the applicant to enter his/her choices for the colleges. He/she, therefore, can enter as many choices. However, the applicants are advised not to opt those colleges where they do not wish to get admission.
11. Only the candidates eligible for Foreign/Self-Finance seats can tick () both Open Merit and Foreign/Self-Finance categories.
List of Private Medical Colleges
1. Akhtar Saeed Medical & Dental College, Lahore
2. Amna Inayat Medical College, Sheikhupura
3. Avicenna Medical College, Lahore
4. Aziz Fatima Medical & Dental College, Faisalabad
5. Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College, Multan
6. Central Park Medical College, Lahore
7. Continental Medical College, Lahore
8. FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Lahore
9. Independent Medical College, Faisalabad
10. Islam Medical College, Sialkot
11. Lahore Medical & Dental College, Lahore
12. Multan Medical & Dental College, Multan
13. *M.Islam Medical College, Gujranwala
14. Pak Red Crescent Medical & Dental College, Lahore
15. Rahbar Medical & Dental College, Lahore
16. Rai Medical College, Sargodha
17. Rashid Latif Medical College, Lahore
18. Sahara Medical College, Narowal
19. Shalamar Medical & Dental College, Lahore
20. Shahida Islam Medical College, Lodhran
21. Sharif Medical &Dental College, Lahore
22. Sialkot Medical College, Sialkot
23. University Medical & Dental College, University of Faisalabad, Faisalabad
List of Private Dental Colleges
1. Dental Section, Akhtar Saeed Medical & Dental College, Lahore
2. *Dental Section, Bakhtawar Amin Medical & Dental College, Multan
3. Dental Section, FMH College of Medicine & Dentistry, Lahore
4. Dental Section, Lahore Medical & Dental College, Lahore
5. Dental Section, Multan Medical & Dental College, Multan
6. Dental Section, Sharif Medical & Dental College, Lahore
7. Dental Section, University Medical & Dental College, Faisalabad
8. Faryal Dental College, Sheikhupura
9. Islam Dental College, Sialkot
10. Margalla Institute of Health Sciences, Rawalpindi
11. *Watim Dental College, Rawalpindi
Affiliation with University is under-process. However, these colleges are recognized by PM&DC and Federal Government.
13. DOCUMENTS TO BE ATTACHED WITH THE APPLICATION: The candidates shall submit duly filled Application Form BY HAND at the University of Health Sciences Lahore, Nishtar Medical University, Multan and Rawalpindi Medial University, Rawalpindi alongwith a bank draft of Rs.1000/- (Processing Fee Non-Refundable) and the attested copies of the following documents/certificates from November 18th to November 30th, from 09:00 AM to 02:00 PM:
(i) Three attested copies of Matriculation (SSC) result card/certificate. Candidate having foreign qualifications shall provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC alongwith the transcripts issued by the examining body.
(ii) Three attested copies of HSSC/FSc Premedical result card/certificate. Candidate having foreign qualifications shall provide the attested copies of the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC alongwith the transcripts issued by the examining body.
(iii) Three copies (not to be attested) of provincial/regional admission test result card. The candidates applying for Foreign/Overseas seats can also provide the attested copies of SAT II / MCAT® scores in lieu of provincial/regional admission test scores.
(iv) Three attested copies of the domicile of the candidate.
(v) Candidates applying for Foreign/Overseas seats shall provide the attested copies of their valid Foreign and Pakistani passport respectively. Dual Nationality holders can also provide the copies of NIC/NICOP/POC in lieu of their Pakistani passport in lieu of domicile.
(vi) Four recent colour photograph of the candidate (4.5cm high x 3.5cm wide). One to be attested on the front and other three on the back.
(vii) The candidates whose date of birth is not mentioned on their Matriculation or equivalent certificate, shall have to provide their Birth Certificate issued by a relevant authority.
14. Incomplete or unsigned Application Forms will be rejected.
15. Candidates shall submit their Application Forms By Hand. Application Forms received by post shall not be entertained.
16. The documents attached with the Application Form must be attested by a Government Officer in BS 17 or above.
17. Keep a photocopy of the filled Application Form for future reference.
18. Applicants must ensure that:
The photocopies of attached certificates and documents are taken on A4 size paper only.
The print is clear and legible.
Both sides are photocopied and attested if the original document is printed on both sides.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: