Medical Students who have done their First Professional MBBS ( 1st Year and 2nd Year MBBS) cleared through UHS or any other university can get B.Sc degree by just taking English Paper. MBBS Students can easily take the B.Sc English Paper only ( No need to take all papers of B.Sc) for B.SC degree. Every Year, many MBBS students avail this big oppertunity to enhance their English knowledge and degree bundle. Who wont let this chance avail to get the perks of graduation before graduation.
In this post Hafiz Bilal ( Independent Medical College Faisalabad) has shared his experience of B.Sc exam through Punjab University Lahore. The procedure is same for all other universities like Islamia University Bahawalpur, BZU Multan , Sargodha University and all other unis of the Punjab.
B.Sc English Paper for MBBS Students 2017-18
How to get NOC from UHS ?
How to pay Fee at UHS ?
What documents are required for B.Sc English Paper for MBBS Students?
Step by Step guide for B.Sc Exam 2018:
1) Download the NOC file from UHS site , thats form for NOC
2)fill tht form (tick option no. 4 on form & registration no. is mentioned on ur uhs DMC )
3) Get a chalan of 1000 rupe from NATIONAL BANK IN SHEIKH ZAID or any where
4) that filled form+ chalan + first two proffs DMCs (photocopy)+ Your NIC (photocopy) ye sb apny kolg se attest krwana princpl sy
5) thn attested documents ko UHS room no. 22 me submit krwana
6) u will get ur NOC within few days from ur kolg
7) thn 2500 ka chalan bnvana h P.U se and get a form from P.U campus or site and fill it
8) attest the form and attach following things
A) matric result card
B) Inter result card
F)your & your father’s NIC
And apply for rgistration than next procedur go for admission in Nov December of 2017
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: