There are many medical universities in Pakistan offering various medical degree programs including MBBS , BDS, M.Phil and PhD and many other programs. The List of all private medical universities and government medical universities recognized by Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PM&DC) is given below.
Medical Universities in Pakistan
Public Universities in Pakistan:
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, Medical University, Islamabad.
- Quaid-e-Azam University,Islamabad.
- National University ofScience & Technology,Rawalpindi.
- Bahria University, Shangrilla Road, Sector E-8,Islamabad
- University of Health Sciences,Lahore.
- Punjab University , Lahore
- King Edward Medical University , Lahore
- University of Gujrat, Gujrat
- University of Sargodha , Sargodha
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences , Jamshoro
- Peoples University of Medical and Health Sciences , Nawabshah, Sindh
- Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University , Larkana , Sindh
- University of Karachi , Karachi
- Sindh Medical University , Karachi
- Khyber medical University , Peshawar , KP
- University of Balochistan , Quetta , Balochistan
The above 17 Universities are government medical universities in Pakistan.
Private Medical Universities in Pakistan:
- Foundation University Islamabad
- Riphah International University Rawalpindi
- University of Lahore (UOL) , Lahore
- University of Faisalabad ( UOF)
- Superior college Lahore ( Superior University)
- The Aga Khan University, Karachi
- Ziauddin Medical University,Karachi
- Isra University , Hydarabad , Sindh
- Baqai Medical University , Karachi
- Hamdarad University , Karachi
- Gandhara University , Peshawar ,KP
so , there are total 28 Meical Universities in Pakistan serving in the field of Medical and offering medical degrees, diplomas and courses for Pakistanis and foreigners.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: