Women Medical and Dental College Abbottabad MBBS-BDS Admissions 2016-17
WMDC MBBS and BDS Admissions 2016
Women Medical & Dental College Abbottabad
About 05 km from the heart of the city off Murree Road. The calm and quiet atmosphere, abundant greenery and cool shades provide congenial and an ideally suitable environment for learning.
The college is housed in a historic building commonly known in the city as HOTI PALACE which is spread over an area of 50 kanals. Almost 60% of the area is covered by the campus building i.e. old and new and the rest 40% is comprising of lush green lawns, garden and playgrounds within the premises for the students under desired strict security measures.
The college regularly started its classes in 2000 and gradually started growing in size, according to prescribed rules regulations of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PM&DC
All the candidates applying for admission in First Year MBBS/ BDS courses in WMC, Abbottabad must fulfill the followings:
- Admission are open for females only.
- The candidates, applying for admission must have passed F.Sc (Pre Medical) examination of Board of Intermediate & Secondary in Pakistan in 1st division with at least 60% unadjusted marks.
- All those candidates who have cleared an examination of foreign board/ university, which in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to F.Sc (Pre Medical) of Pakistan and it should be subjected to
- The said examination is recognized by Inter Board Chairman Committee, Islamabad (IBCC).
- An equivalence certificate(s) is/ are issued by IBCC.
- All those who have appeared in entry tests conducted by Educational Testing & Evaluation Authority (ETEA) Govt. of Khyber Pakhtunkhawa/ University of Health Sciences, Punjab/ any other testing body are eligible to apply for MBBS & BDS admission in WMC. They should submit their result card of the said Entry Test.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: