Sharif Institute of Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2016-17
Allied Health Sciences Admissions 2016
Sharif Institute Of Allied Health Sciences
The Sharif Institute of Allied Health Sciences (SIAHS) was established in 2013 under the umbrella of Sharif Trust. The classes of its 1st batch (session 2013-14) commenced in January 2014, with the following objectives:
- To establish a center of advanced learning in different disciplines of Allied Health Sciences/Technologies.
- To provide academic guidance and ensure quality education and training.
- To foster research and development in paramedical education.
- To formulate policies and practices, to ensure good environmental impact on health care delivery system.
Disciplines Being Taught
The institute is headed by Dr. Muhammad Anwar Sulehri (MBBS, D.T.CD, M.Sc Community Health & Nutrition and M. Phil Community Medicine) and is well supported by qualified faculty in respective disciplines. SIAHS is a recognized Institution and is affiliated with the Punjab Medical Faculty. The institute admits 25 students each in the following five disciplines being taught here:
- Medical Laboratory Technology
- Radiology & Imaging Technology
- Operation Theater Technology
- Dental Technology
- Dialysis Technologist
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: