Download Admission Application Form
1. Application forms / Prospects can be obtained from 18th July, 2016 payment of Rs. 1500/s or
by post against bank draft of Rs. 1700/- in favor of Pakistan Institute of Fashion and Design, Lahore.
2. Applications forms can also be downloaded from the website www.pifd.edu.pk
3. Candidates applying through downloaded forms will submit their applications along with the cash / proof
of online payment of Rs. 1700/- in A/c # 22167900286001(HBL, Johar Town, Branch, Lahore).
4. Last date for submission of applications will be 13th August, 2016.
5. Entry Test (English, Mathematics, General Knowledge, Drawing and Creating Skills) for candidates
for all the areas of Pakistan will be held on 20th August, 2016.
6. The Candidates from Punjab will appear in PIFD campus Lahore.
7. The Candidates from other provinces will appear in the centers set up by TDAP offices at Karachi, Quetta, Peshawar and Islamabad.
8. Interview at PIFD, Lahore will be conducted on 26th, 27th, 28th 29th and 30th August, 2016.
9. First Merit list of selected candidates will be displayed on notice board / PIFD Website on 3rd September, 2016.
10. Last date for submission of Fee (First Merit List): 9th September, 2016.
11. Second Merit list of selected candidates will be displayed on notice board / PIFD Website on 16th September, 2016.
12. Last date for submission of Fee (Second Merit List): 22nd September, 2016.
13. Orientation will be on 24th September, 2016.
14. Commencement of classes on 26th September, 2016.
15. HEC need based scholarships are available for deserving students.
a) Intermediate/A-Level with 50% (550/1100) marks.
b) Students awaiting results are also eligible for provisional admission.
c) F.A/F.Sc. students should attach the attested copy of Part-I Result Card and
Part-II Roll No. Slip of their respective Boards.
d) A-Level with (Minimum 3 main subjects, no subsidiary) and O-Level with 8
subjects including five compulsory subjects are required.
e) O-Level students are required to submit Equivalence certificates issued by
IBCC alongwith A-Level Result intimation of at least two main subjects with the form.
f) Result awaiting A-Level students should attach their Statement of Entry.
Applicants will have to appear in compulsory pre-admission Aptitude Test (Entry Test) followed by an interview.
Office Timing: 09:00 am to 04:00 pm (Monday to Friday)