Last Few Days to Apply for UHS MCAT Entry Test 2016
Last Chance to Apply for UHS Entry Test 2016
The Registration for MCAT entry Test will be closed on Monday , 8 August 2016.
Hurry Up ! Apply for Medical Colleges Admission Test 2016 to get admission in Govt. and Private medical colleges of Punjab.
||Submission of Entrance Test Applications
||18th July to 8th August, 2016 (excluding Saturdays and Sundays) from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
||Sunday 28th August, 2016
||Registration for Hifz-e-Quran Test
||19th September to 23rd September, 2016, from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm at UHS only.
||26th September to 30th September, 2016 at UHS only
||Submission of Admission Forms (Open Merit, Under-Developed, Disabled, Cholistan, Overseas Pakistanis/Dual Nationality Holders)
||3rd October to 15th October, 2016 (excluding Sunday and Ashura Holidays) from 09:00 am to 04:00 pm
||Medical Board of Disabled Candidates
||17th October to 21st October, 2016
||First Selection List (MBBS and BDS) all categories
||Friday, 28th October, 2016
||Commencement of MBBS classes in medical colleges of the Punjab
||Monday, 14th November, 2016
||Commencement of BDS classes in dental colleges of the Punjab
||Wednesday, 14th December, 2016
- 1. The candidates must reach their respective centres at-least one hour before the commencement of the Entrance Test on 28th August, 2016. The centres will be sealed / closed at 08:15 A.M. sharp.No candidate shall be allowed to sit the Entrance Test without the print-out of the Roll Number Slip and the “Candidate’s Copy” of the Application Form duly attested by the bank.
- Domicile is a mandatory document for admission. No other document (e.g., Birth Certificate, B-Form, etc.) shall be acceptable in lieu of the domicile certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place shall be disqualified.
- Any candidate found to have submitted forged certificates or fake documents at any stage of admission shall be debarred from admission to any medical/dental college for a period of 7 years.
- Forms once submitted shall not be returned. Incomplete and unsigned forms will be rejected
- After the last date of submission of Admission Forms, no revised result card or increase in marks will be acceptable.
- Applications / Forms received through post shall not be entertained. No Application / Form shall be entertained after due date for submission.
- Candidates having foreign qualifications such as A/O Level etc., shall have to provide the Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC at the time of submission of Admission Forms.
- Candidates are advised to study the Information Booklet/Prospectus before filling the Application Form or Admission Form respectively.
- Foreign Nationals, candidates of Sindh, Baluchistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, FATA and Gilgit-Baltistan should contact their respective Ministries/Nominating Agencies/Admission Boards for admission against seats reserved for them in public sector medical and dental colleges of the Punjab. For more detail visit our website
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: