The admission procedure is described as under:
- Submit the prescribed form (duly completed) along with supporting documents on or before the notified closing date.
- Admission will be based on Academic Eligibility Score, Entry Test Score and Interview.
- Students unable to provide complete result of pre-requisite qualification for a certain program should submit the last qualified result as follows:
a. First year result if HSSC result is not declared for undergraduate program.
b. O-Level result if A-Level result is not declared for undergraduate program.
c. HSSC/A-Level result for graduate program if BA/BSc/B.Com result is
- For non-Pakistani qualifications (O/A-Level etc), student must enter IBCC equivalent marks, HEC Equivalence Certificate marks, or calculated marks as given in application from.
- Students are advised to obtain O-Level IBCC certificate in case A-Level result is awaited.
- Forms of students awaiting A-Level/Intermediate result will not be accepted, without, either 1st year Marks or O-Level equivalence certificate marks from IBCC.
- While entering CGPA maximum scale is to be mentioned i.e. CGPA 3.0 on a scale of 4 to be written as ¾.
- Students with A’s results of GCE are reminded that A’s result is considered equivalent to 1st year (Intermediate).
- Students with valid ETS* scores have the option, not to take Bahria University Admission Test and submit scores as mentioned below:
* Please submit copies of your score sheet with Application Form & show original score sheet at the time of Interview.
- Appear, in the entry test (where applicable) and for interview discussion session.
- Students are reminded that entrance test in Undergraduate Programs (for Management Sciences & Earth & Environmental Sciences) is based on pattern of SAT-I and (for Engineering Programs) SAT-II (Math, Physics & SAT-I English). Entrance test in Management Sciences Post Graduate Programs is based on GMAT format.
MS applicants will appear in admission test on the pattern of GRE General.