Instructions for Filling the Admission Form
1. Candidates are required to submit applications on prescribed Admission Form.
2. Please read carefully the instructions given here before filling the Admission Form. In case you have
any doubts, consult a knowledgeable elder. Candidates are advised to go through the Prospectus very
carefully before filling the Admission Form.
3. Do not tear or separate any page or part of the Admission Form, even if it is not relevant to you.
4. The form must be filled by the candidate in his / her own handwriting in BLOCK letters using BLUE
5. Fill in all the fields. Write N.A. (Not Applicable) where information sought is not relevant to you.
6. The candidates are required to declare their choices for medical / dental institutions, in order of
preference, in the space provided for that purpose in the Admission Form. Candidates are
strongly advised to think carefully before declaring their preferences. Preference once given
shall be final and cannot be changed subsequently. They must write down full names of the
institutions, as per their choice. Do not use abbreviations. Cutting or erasing is not allowed. You
shall be considered only for those colleges for which you will show your preference.
7. Candidates who will apply aginst Open Merit seats can also declare their order of preference for
admission against Reciprocal (Inter-Provincial) Seats in Khyber Medical College Peshawar, Bolan
Medical College Quetta, Azad Jammu Kashmir Medical College Muzaffarabad, Mohtarma Benazir
Bhutto Shaheed Medical College Mirpur, Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Poonch Medical College,
Rawlakot, AJK.. For this purpose they will have to write down the names of these institutions in order
of preference, in the space provided for that purpose.
8. Candidates are required to submit single Admission Form for both MBBS and BDS. A candidate
cannot submit more than one Admission Form.
9. Incomplete or unsigned Admission Forms will be rejected.
10. Candidates shall submit their Admission Forms by hand. Admission Forms received by post shall not
11. Overwriting, striking off or erasing in the Form may lead to rejection and should be avoided.
12. Candidates must attach the following documents with the Admission Form. The documents
attached with the Admission Form must be attested by a Gazzeted Government Officer in BS 17 or
above. The stamp of the officer must bear his / her full name, designation and current place of duty:
(i) Three (03) attested copies of Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate. Detailed Marks
Certificate (Result Card) issued by the Board is also acceptable. However, computer
generated result cards will not be acceptable. Candidates having foreign qualifications must
provide the attested copies of Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC. If date of birth is not
mentioned on Secondary School (Matriculation) Certificate or Equivalence Certificate, the
candidate will have to attach three (03) attested copies of his/her Birth Certificate issued by
NADRA. In case of any discrepancy in the date of birth mentioned on various documents, the
date of birth mentioned on the matriculation certificate or equivalence certificate will be
(ii) Three (03) attested copies of Higher Secondary School (FSc Pre-Medical) Certificate issued
by the Board. Candidates having foreign qualifications must provide the attested copies of
Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC. Valid Provisional Equivalence Certificate issued by
IBCC will also be acceptable.
(iii) Three (03) attested copies of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. No other certificate or
document (e.g. Birth Certificate, B-Form, CNIC etc.) is acceptable in lieu of Domicile Certificate of the candidate. Any candidate found to have domicile of more than one place
shall be disqualified.
(iv) Three (03) attested copies of Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
(v) Three (03) attested copies of CNIC of Father / Guardian.
(vi) Four (04) recent photographs. One to be pasted on the Admission Form and to be attested on
the front, and other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the form. Your photograph
must be: Colour; Passport size (4.5 cm high x 3.5 cm wide); A recent and true likeness,
showing full face, with no hat, helmet or sunglasses, although you can wear everyday glasses;
Original- that is not digitally or optically altered ( for example it must not be ‘photoshopped’
or ‘touched-up’ ); Taken against a light blue background. One photograph to be pasted on the
form and attested on the front and other three, attested on the back, to be attached with the
form after putting them in a small envelope.
(vii) Original Fitness Certificate issued by a registered medical practitioner / Government Medical
(viii) Original Affidavit on Rs.20/- stamp paper as per specimen given as Annexure-I of the
(ix) Candidates claiming to be Muslim Huffaz-e-Quran shall attach three (03) attested copies of
Hifz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa.
(x) Candidates seeking admission against seats reserved for Under-Developed Districts shall
attach Original Certificates from the Heads / Principals of the concerned educational
institutions where they have studied from class one to twelve. These certificates must be dully
verified by concerned EDO (Education) and DEO (Colleges) and countersigned by the DCO
of relevant district. These candidates will also submit a Surety Bond on Rs.20/- stamp paper as
per specimen given as Annexure-II of the Prospectus.
(xi) Candidates seeking admission against the seat reserved for Cholistan shall have to provide a
certificate issued by Cholistan Development Authority clearly stating that the candidate is a
Cholistani by birth and has actual residence in Cholistan.
13. Keep a photocopy of the filled Admission Form for future reference. Form number must be quoted in
all future correspondence.
14. Applicants must ensure that:
The photocopies of attached certificates and documents are taken on A4 size paper only.
The print is clear and legible.
Both sides are photocopied if the original document is printed on both sides.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: