• The college prospectus with a unique Application Reference Number (ARN) can be collected from the Summit Bank, Day Building, Abdur Rehman Road, Lahore Cantt. The date /period for collection of prospectus will be advertised in nationwide newspaper and on college website. It will not be dispatched viamail.
There are separate prospectus for MBBS and BDS courses and for foreign and local candidates in each course.
• The price of Prospectus / Aptitude test fee/ Admission Process fee for local student is Rs. 3000/- and Rs.11000/- for foreign students.
• Admission forms of Applicants will not be processed without payment of the Price of Prospectus/ Aptitude test fee/ Admission Process fee.
• The summary of Payment for Prospectus/ Aptitude test fee/ Admission Process fee and mode of payment is as under:
|Collection of Prospectus / Payment
|Summit Bank, Day Building
Abdur Rehman Road
• Filling the Application Form
• Purchase the College Prospectus with a specific Application Reference Number (ARN) for the desired course i.e. MBBS or BDS Applicants can simultaneously compete for MBBS and BDS Courses. In such case, however two separate prospectuses (MBBS & BDS) will have to be purchased and two application forms will be filledusing two separate ARN, one from MBBS prospectus and the other from BDS prospectus.
• The Admission Application Form can be filled online at your own by following the instructions at college website “www.cmhlahore.edu.pk” or at the college admission office by yourself or with assistance of admission office staff for those who find difficulty in online submission.
• The candidate must clearly mention only one category Pakistani / Foreign to compete. In case of selecting more than one category or applying for both the categories, the candidate will be considered for Pakistani category only. Once enrolled by the college in a category of local / foreign student, the category cannot be changed throughout the course.
• Last date of submission of Application will be intimated through nationwide news papers/ college website. Change of date, if any, will be intimated through the college website / nationwide newspapers.
No amendment in the results/ data entered will be accepted after last date of submission of application. Results received after the closing date of submission of application will not be entertained.
• The applicant/Guardian will be required to sign a “Declaration” confirming that the information provided in the Application Form by him / her is correct.
• Admit Cards allowing entry to the aptitude test cannot be printed without filling out all the columns of the application form and uploading 1 x color photo image in JPG format. Applicants finding difficulty in opening the online form or uploading the photo image are requested to approach college admission office for the needful.
• ADMIT CARDS WILL NOT BE SENT BY TCS / MAIL. However ADMIT CARDS CAN BE PRINTED ONLINE from the college website using your ARN. The candidates competing for Army seats of W & R in MBBS / BDS course must collect their admit cards from the college admission office in person.
Note: The college administration reserves the rights of admission and can cancel / reject any application at any stage without assigning reason.
Documents Required to be Submitted at Admission Office (Only for candidates not able to enter data online or to upload photo) :
• 1 x passport size color photograph (latest).
• All documents mentioned below.
Documents Required to be Submitted at Admission Office (On the day of Interview) :
• Photocopy of Matriculation or equivalent qualification with IBCC Equivalence certificate.
• Photocopy of F.Sc. or equivalent qualification with IBCC Equivalence certificate.
• Photocopy of latest UHS entry test roll no (or result) or Photocopy of Provisional / other province Entry Test roll number (or result).
• Photocopy of SAT-II or American MCAT result (if applicable).
• Photocopy of own CNIC — for local students.
• Photocopy of Father’s CNIC — for local students.
• Photocopy of own CNIC / Passport (whichever is applicable) — for foreign students.
• Photocopy of Father’s CNIC / Passport (whichever is applicable) — for foreign students.
• Domicile — for local students. (and foreign student — if available)
• Undertaking form (duly signed by the candidate and parent/guardian).
(Note: Under taking form is attached at the end of college prospectus or can be downloaded from the college website: www.cmhlahore.edu.pk, or obtained from college admission office.)
(On the day of fee deposit) only for foreign student’s parents/guardians, who want to claim an exemption of 5% advance income tax in fee structure
• Copy of income tax return of the previous year.
• Copy of passport of parent/guardian, as evidence to the educational institution that during previous tax year, his/her stay in Pakistan was less than one hundred eighty three days.
• A certificate that he/she has no Pakistani source of income.
(Note: Foreign student’s parents/guardians, claiming tax exemption of 5% advance income tax in fee structure will be required to deposit their fee directly from abroad through normal banking channel to bank account of the college.)
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: