Selected students will be required to confirmÂ their intent to join the college by depositing the following feeÂ within a week of announcement of selection.
Fee for Local Students
- Annual Tuition fee Rs.600,000
- Admission fee (payable once) Rs.50,000
- Security (refundable, less any damages) Rs. 50,000
- University Registration (Once only) Rs. 30,000
- Extra Curricular Support Fee (per year) Rs. 20,000
- Library Support fee (per year) Rs. 10,000
- Medical checkup and immunization fee (Once only) Rs. 10,000
Total (for First Year) Rs. 770,000
Fee for International Students
Total Fee US $ 18,000 (All inclusive)
-Â 5% withholding tax will be applicable on fee. The tax rate is subject to any further notification by the Government of Pakistan.
-Â It is necessary to submit copy of NIC of the parent or guardian in the accounts department, at the time of fee payment.
If a seat in the first year class is not confirmed by the date provided by the college, it will be offered to the next person on the waiting list. No further claim of admissions by the incumbent applicant will be admissible in such an eventuality.
The information provided for admissions is not exhaustive and is only for guidance. The contents can be changed anytime without advance notice. Applicants must read full details in the College prospectus before applying.