ELCOME TO KARWAN-E-ILM
The Karwan-i-Ilm Foundation (KIF) heartily welcomes you in this space. A non-government educational welfare organization, the KIF has been providing financial assistance to destitute yet shining students of Pakistan, irrespective of their colour, creed, race and gender, primarily to encourage their talent and help them sail through their higher studies since 2003.
Karwan e Ilm Foundation was registered in 2003 as non commercial charitable organization by the management of the most renowned monthly magazine “Urdu Digest”, Lahore to Save & Promote Resourceless Talent of Pakistan. Since 1960 this magazine has been serving to strengthen the ideology of Pakistan and promoting national integration.
The Aims & Objectives of the Foundation
1. To make organized efforts for ensuring higher and quality education to the deserving students obtaining minimum 75% marks at the Secondary and Higher Secondary Examinations in all the Educational Boards and equivalent examinations of Board of Wafaq-ul-Madaris in Pakistan. However, a relaxation may be allowed to orphans & son/daughter of teachers of all categories and in other hardship cases.
2. To institute scholarships and stipends, total or partial, for deserving students in all fields of learning to enable them to pursue their further studies. Preference shall be given to female students.
3. To hold befitting ceremonies in all the important cities of Pakistan in recognition of talent and distribute awards, medals, certificates, cash and gifts for morale boosting of the talented students.
4. To help the talented students in getting admission in the educational institutions of repute and to provide them guidance in their educational matters.
5. To promote national harmony through frequent interaction by organizing inter-provincial students training/educational camps and study tours of the historical places, cultural and industrial centres which would sharpen their observation and develop culture of tolerance and spirit of cooperation culminating in social cohesion and integration.
6. To help evolve a system of surveying the financial and social condition of the parents of the talented students and provide them financial support enabling them to create a congenial atmosphere for theirs school/college going children. The entire process be undertaken through the good offices of heads of educational institutions.
7. To strive for reviving and upholding due respect for the teaching profession and paying befitting tribute to the meritorious services of the hard working and devoted teachers by holding receptions in their honour by presenting them attractive gifts and cash awards and addressing their personal problems.
8. To hold conventions of the educationists for dilating upon the issues of quality education, of giving rightful place to the teachers in the educational system and of improving their professional efficiency and academic qualification.
9. To update laboratories, libraries and other amenities of the educational institutions showing excellent results.
10. To arrange seminars, workshops and study groups for inculcating in the teachers and the students the habits of reading and applying their minds.
11. To help promote a system of education at all levels which guarantees the development of social, moral and cultural behaviour among students and teachers for the assimilation of Islamic values in their practical lives.
12. To work for the identification/publications of books which provide a vivid description and a deep understanding of the real spirit behind historic and the heroic struggles for Pakistan as well as the great potential of the country and its people in order to nurture national outlook and patriotism in the young generation.
13. To coordinate the efforts of the existing societies, organizations, trusts and foundations engaged in the welfare activities in the field of education for creating a collective impact and achieving better resource utilization.
To work for maintaining data base of the talented students and undertaking their career planning with the objective of inducting them into the mainstream of the national leadership.
For more info about KIF click here
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: