4 HITEC University Prospectus 2014
Heavy Industries Taxila Education City (HITEC) is a
comparatively new addition to the hallmarks of Taxila.
Located at the foothills of Margalla, 30 km North
West of Islamabad and Rawalpindi, it is an integrated
and purpose specific complex, housing educational
institutes, catering for pre-school to university level
In November, 2007, HITEC University, in affiliation
with UET Taxila, commenced classes with an intake
of 250 students. It was granted its own charter in
November, 2009 by the Government of the Punjab.
The University is sponsored by Heavy Industries
Taxila Education Welfare Trust (HITEWT).
The University has a dynamic, industrious and highly
committed full time faculty which keeps abreast with
the latest development in teaching methodologies. In
a short span of time HITEC University has emerged as
a modern, well equipped and vibrant place of learning
and can be rightly called a citadel of knowledge. It
hosts state of the art facilities and takes pride in
offering learning environments having best possible
safety and security of the premises.
The University has spacious, air-conditioned and
very well equipped classrooms, laboratories, library,
auditorium and excellent allied facilities.
At present hostel accommodates a limited number of
students, but plans are in hand to build a new hostel
complex for accommodating approximately 500
students. Future plans also include construction of a
state of the art library, an auditorium with over 1500
seating capacity and new laboratories for Computer
Science and Engineering program.
Being in close proximity to Heavy Industries Taxila
(HIT), Pakistan Ordinance Factories (POFs), Heavy
Mechanical Complex (HMC), Pakistan Aeronautical
Complex (PAC) Kamra, Telephone Industries of
Pakistan (TIP) and FECTO Cement etc, the HITEC
University affords excellent opportunities for industryacademia
Instructions for Online Admissions
- Please register with your Email as your User ID.
- Password will be sent at your email.
- After registration, you can login again any time to fillup your application form.
- Your Email will help you to retrieve your password (in case you forget your password).
- Upload candidate photograph with blue background (300KB or less in size). The face of the candidate should be clearly visible in photograph.
- Please submit your Online Application before the last date, i.e. 14 August, 2014.
- Clicking “Submit” button of the filled up form will display the Application Form and a Challan Slip.
- Print the Application Form and the Challan Slip.
- Pay the cost of Prospectus @ Rs.2000/- (rupees two thousand only) in any online branch of Bank Alfalah.(If you are unable to purchase the Prospectus from the University)
- Candidates can also send bank draft for Rs.2000/- in favour of HITEC University Taxila, instead of Bank Challan. By cleraly writing the name of candidate , CNIC Number and Chalan Number at back of bank draft.
- Send the printed Application Form with Original Challan Slip (HITEC Copy) and academic documents to:Registrar, HITEC University Taxila CanttÂ by courier or registered mail or by hand to reach HITEC University not later than 14 August, 2014.
- If you are applying on the basis of NAT IE/ICS, please also attach copy of valid NTS result.
- HITEC University will not be responsible for late receiving or loss of the Application Form or the Challan Slip.
Â Apply Online here
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: