Admissions for the Intermediate program will open at the end of July 2014
Our Academic Programs- 2014
- Computer Science (Physics/Statistics)
- General Science
- Arts and Humanities
Humanities & Arts
- ÂŸUrdu Literature-Civics-Education
- ÂŸCivics-History-Physical Education
- ÂŸUrdu Literature-History-Physical Education
Who can apply?
- Students who have done their Matriculation in Annual Board exams in 2014.
- O Level students who have given at least 8 O Levels in May/June 2014
Documentation RequiredÂ The applicant needs to attach the following documents with the form at the time of submission:Â ÂŸ
- 2 attested photocopies of the provisional result intimation (result card) ÂŸ
- 6 unattested passport sized photographs ÂŸ
- 4 attested photocopies of good conduct certificate
Once the studentÂ isÂ admittedÂ and the roll number has been allotted the student needs to submit the following documents:
No Objection Certificate (NOC) for students from a Board other than BISE Lahore
ÂŸProvisional Equivalence Certificate issued by the Chairman of Inter Board Committee for O Level students
Forman Christian College offersÂ 100% tuition fee waiversÂ for top position holdersÂ in the Matriculation exams in any board in Pakistan.Â In addition,Â 75% tuition fee waiverÂ is given to a limited number of students obtainingÂ 85% marksÂ in their Matriculation exams. These scholarships are awarded on aÂ first-come-first-servedÂ basis, i.e. the first students who qualify with the criteria above AND take their roll numbers.
Frequently Asked Questions
For further information contact the Admissions Office at:Â [email protected]
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: