In the heart of Karakorum Range, at the confluence of two great glaciers, the Baltoro Glacier and the Godwin-Austin Glacier is situated Concordia. Concordia provide an awe-inspiring view of some of the highest peaks in the world. It is a base camp for the mountains like K-2, Broad Peak and Gasherbrum. The daring climbers start their journey to conquer these peaks from here. Concordia is surrounded by eighteen peaks that are more than 5000 meters high. This makes Concordia a special place on earth.Â In the same spirit, our students will start their onward and upward educational career from Concordia Colleges. With our expert faculty and state of the art pedagogy, Concordia Colleges will nurture studentsâ€™ abilities to their highest possible levels.
Concordia Colleges Gulberg Lahore Pakistan Admissions 2014
General Admission Regulations
- Admission is granted strictly on merit.
- Admissions are granted in accordance with the Rules and Regulations as well as the general Policy and Procedures of Concordia Colleges.
- College Authorities can reject any candidateâ€™s application for admission on the grounds of unbecoming character or conduct.
- College Authorities have the right to cancel the admission of a candidate, at any stage,Â if it is discovered that the documents presented are fake or there is a misstatement or an error in the documents which may affect the merit position of the candidate.
- Only those candidates who have passed their Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Examination in the 2nd Annual Examination 2012 or later with at least 45% marks will be eligible to apply for admission.
- The age of the applicants must be 18 years or less on the last date of the receipt of applications.
- The Prospectus and Admission form may be obtained from any campus of Concordia Colleges.
- Admission Forms, duly filled out and certified by the parent/guardian, along with all required documents, shall be submitted to the specific Concordia Colleges campus where admission is desired.
- No Admission Form shall be accepted after the expiry of the last date for submission of Admission Forms except with the special permission of the Principal of the campus.
- After the completion of all formalities pertaining to admission, the list of the selected candidates shall be displayed on the Campus Notice Board and Concordia Colleges websiteÂ http://www.concordia.pkÂ as well.
- The candidates who fail to deposit their dues within due date will forfeit their right to admission.
Entrance Requirements for Oâ€™Level/Equivalent
- Students who have passed O-Level/equivalent examination not from a Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education in Pakistan will be given admission on the basis of their performance in O Level/equivalent examination and the merit of such candidates will be determined amongst themselves after converting their grades of Oâ€™Level/equivalent according to the following formula:
A*= 90 marksÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â A = 85 marksÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â B =Â 75 marks
C = 65 marksÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â D =Â 55 marksÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â E = 45 marks
- Only those candidates will be eligible for admission who have passed the following subjects in addition to any other three subjects.
1. EnglishÂ Â Â Â Â Â 2. Pak StudiesÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 3. IslamiyatÂ Â Â Â 4. UrduÂ Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 5. Mathematics
Marks will be calculated for 8 subjects, including English, Pak Studies, Islamiyat, Urdu and Mathematics.
- Admission on the basis of O-Level / equivalent will be made provisionally after the declaration of the result of those candidates who have passed O Level/ equivalent examination in the years of admission.
- The admission on Oâ€™Level/equivalent basis will be confirmed after the Submission of Equivalence Certificate obtained from the office of Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC). For details please visit:Â http://www.ibcc.edu.pk.Â
Courses of Study
- Subject combinations can only be selected from the sets given in the prospectus. In case, a student selects subjects outside the given sets, he/she shall have to change these subjects in accordance with the given sets.
- Pakistani students will have to study the same syllabus for Urdu compulsory whether they come from English medium or Urdu medium school.
- Students who wish to attempt a paper in English version in the Boardâ€™s Examination, must attempt all papers in English including Islamiyat and Pakistan Studies.
Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â All students will be required to study the following subjects:
- Pakistan Studies and IslamiyatÂ (Civics for Non-Muslim students in lieu of Islamiyat)
Students may choose from the following intermediate programs:
- Computer Science
- General Science
To provide a nurturing academic environment where students are transformed into intellectually creative and confident individuals who would later become the leaders of tomorrow.
Concordia Colleges under the umbrella of the Beaconhouse Group aspire to offer world class education in an innovative and technology-enabled environment at an economical cost. Beaconhouse is the largest and most successful school system in Pakistan.Â Our vision is to establish a House of Wisdom at the national level with a distinctive approach to cater for the current and future educational needs of the country. It will free our students from rote- learning and tuition needs. We are focused on developing intellectually creative and confident students who will be capable of meeting any challenge in their lives. Our teaching methodology will make us unique. We will accomplish our mission by fulfilling the social responsibility of bringing a positive change to the society in terms of quality education and intellectual development.
14-A, Block-L, Gulberg-III, Main Ferozepur Road
Main Canal Road, Opp: Diyal House. Harbanspura
Johar Town Campus I
7-8/C-II, Punjab Govt Employee Cooperative Housing Society, Johar Town
Johar Town Campus II
1 G â€“R, Near Expo CNG, Johar Town
Allama Iqbal Town Campus I
131-132, Rachna Block, Allama Iqbal Town
Allama Iqbal Town Campus II
81 â€“Zeenat Block, Allama Iqbal Town.
Fane Road Campus
4 â€“ Fane Road Lahore
29- E, Academy Road/ Walton Road
Adjacent Green Market, Main Lahore Road ,Sheikhupura city.
Phone #:Â (056)3501207, (056)3792203, 0300-9464657
Opposite State Life Building, G.T. Road, Gujrat.
Phone #: 0347-0562363, 0320-5429403, 0304-1766711, 053-3510596-8
Daska Road, Opposite University of Gujrat, Sialkot Campus, Sialkot.
Phone #: 0335-7070639, 0335-7070739, 0303-4603427, 052-3575555
G.T Road Bypass near Chungi # 7 Okara.
Registration Office: CIS Khalid Town, G.T Road Okara
Phone #: 0346 0248700-1, 044-2521152
Pakpattan Road Opp. PSO Pump Pakpattan Bypass, Sahiwal
Phone #: 040-4400415, 040-4400416
Capt. Naseem Hayat Shaheed Road, Near The Educators School, Â Kasur
Phone #: 0336-1476907
GT Road, Gujranwala By-Pass. Hafizabad
Phone #:0547-541666, 0547-520666,0321-7463666
14 E, Officers Colony, Bosan Road. Multan
Phone #:061-6221918-9, Â 0315-0034000
8 KM, Raiwind Road Lahore
Phone #: 042-35321554-5
Mandi Bahauddin CampusÂ
Satt Sira Chowk, Phalia Road, Mandi Bahauddin
Phone No#: (0546) 571101-03
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: