Agriculture University Faisalabad has opened its new sub campus in Burewala . The 1st merit list of Burewala campus has been issued by UAF today on 14 Oct 2013
Merit List of Sub Campus Burewala, University of Agriculture, Faisalabad
In exercise of the powers vested to the undersigned being Convener of the Admission Committee under the Statutes and Regulations relating to first
degree awarded by the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad hereby allow provisional admission of the following candidates as per attached lists in
the relevant categories on Open Merit (Male & Female), District Quotas (Rural & Urban) in B.Sc. (Hons.) Agri. Sciences (Four years degree
program), during Winter Semester, 2013-2014. The admission of candidates will however, be subject to following conditions and completion of
admission/enrolment formalities as detailed below:
1. They will themselves get medical examination from the University Medical Officer and obtain medical fitness certificate on the proper
2. If hostel accommodation is required, obtain hostel availability certificate from the Office of the Hall Warden located in Babar Hall.
3. Deposit an amount of Rs. 40,850/- for Boarder and Rs. 30,250/- for non-Boarder (after F.Sc. Pre-Medical) and Rs. 31,250/- for Boarder
and Rs. 22,650/- for non-Boarder (after F.Sc. Pre-Agriculture) as fee on proper challan form into United Bank Limited (UBL) of Pakistan
at Vehari, up to 22-10-2013
4. Submit following documents to this office up to said date for completion of other admission/enrolments formalities, failing which their
provisional admission shall stand cancelled and they shall have no claim whatsoever:-
1. Medical Fitness and Hostel Availability Certificate
2. Original Bank Challan showing payment of above dues
3. Original educational/revenue documents for scrutiny and the missing documents indicated against their names.
4. Prescribed courses enlistment form (UG-I) complete in all respects.
5. Prescribed Registration form along with attested copies of Matric F.Sc. and CNIC/B Form
6. Affidavit/undertaking on judicial paper worth Rs. 100/- as per specimen displayed on the Notice Board for desisting themselves from
indulgence in â€˜Politicsâ€™ during their study period in the light of orders of the August Supreme Court of Pakistan.
5. Those who have been indicated as overage in the remarks column should contact the Office of the undersigned immediately for submission of
proper request for onward consideration by the competent authority.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: