University of Agriculture has uploaded the 1st merit list of 2012.
In exercise of the powers vested to the undersigned under Regulation 3 of the Statutes and Regulations relating to the first degree warded by the University of Agriculture, Faisalabad, hereby allowed provisional admission to five years Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm-D)during Winter Semester, 2013-14 to the candidates as per list attached. The admission of candidates will however, be subject to following conditions and completion of admission/enrolment formalities as detailed below:
1. They will themselves get medical examination completed from the University Medical Officer and obtain medical fitness certificate on the proper format.
2. If Hostel accommodation is required, obtain Hostel availability certificate from the Office of Hall Warden located in Babar Hall.
3. Deposit an amount of Rs. 62,600/- for Boarder and Rs. 52,000/- for Non-Boarder. Rs. 55,600/- Boarder and Rs. 47,000/- for Non-Boarder (After F.Sc. Pre-Agriculture) as fee on prescribed challan form National Bank of Pakistan, at University of Agriculture, Faisalabad up to 22.10.2013. Submit following documents to Mr. Muhammad Ali, Senior Clerk, Department of Physiology and Pharmacology, UAF, up to the said date for completion of other admission/enrolment formalities, failing which their provisional admission shall stand cancelled and they shall have no claim whatsoever:
i) Medical and Hostel availability certificates.
ii) Original Bank Challan showing payment of above dues.
iii) Original educational/revenue documents for scrutiny and the short documents indicated against their names in the enclosed list.
iv) Prescribed courses enlistment form (UG-1) complete in all respects duly signed by academic advisor.
v) Prescribed Registration form along with attested copies of Metric and CNIC/Form â€œBâ€.
vi) Affidavit/Undertaking on judicial paper worth Rs. 100/- as per specimen displayed on the Notice Board for desisting themselves from indulgence in â€œPoliticsâ€ during their study period in the light of orders of the August Supreme Court of Pakistan.
4. Those who have been indicated as overage in the remarks column, should contact the Office of the undersigned immediately for submission of proper request for onward consideration of the competent authority.
5. The candidates, who have submitted detail marks/result intimation of Matric and Intermediate examinations along with admission application form, should produce attested copies of prescribed certificate immediately on receipt form the Board, failing which they can be restrained to continue further studies/cancel their admission.
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: