|It is announced for the information of all concerned that the process for admission to Public Sector Medical / Dental Colleges of the Punjab shall start in Augustthis year and
the Entrance Test is expected to be held in September 2013
All prospective candidates are advised to ensure the availability of the following documents at the time of submitting application for admission:
- Domicile Certificate of the candidate (No other certificate or document shall be acceptable in lieu of domicile of the candidate).
- Certificates or Result Cards of SSC and HSSC (Pre-Medical Group).
- Eight (08) recent coloured photographs (size 3.5cm x 4.5cm), Two (02) coloured photographs (size 2.5cm x 2.5cm).
- Applicant having equivalent foreign qualifications (O and A-Level, 12th Grade, etc.) shall have to provide Equivalence Certificate issued by Inter-Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC).
- Appearance in the Entrance Test conducted by the University of Health Sciences Lahore is mandatory for admission to any public or private medical / dental college of the Punjab.
- The syllabus and pattern of Entrance Test 2013 is available on UHS website www.uhs.edu.pk. The candidates are advised to prepare for the Entrance Test according to this syllabus from their respective text books.
- The candidates are also advised to refrain from taking preparatory courses offered by commercial academies.
For further informationVisit our website www.uhs.edu.pk
Or Contact at 042-99231305-9- UAN: 111-33-33-66
CHAIRMAN ADMISSION BOARD
Medical / Dental Institutions of the Punjab