Applications are invited for admission to Masterâ€™s programme from the applicants who possess at least a second class Bachelorâ€™s degree or its equivalent from a recognized University in the following subjects byÂ 24-12-2012Â positively:
2. Computer Sciences
3. Earth Sciences
5. Information Technology
1. Animal Sciences
4. Plant Sciences
4. Defence & Strategic Studies
5. Pakistan Studies
6. Gender Studies
8. International Relations
9. Public Administration
13. Political Science
- The priorities of the subjects shall remain intact till the applicant gets admission against his/her first priority OR finalization of the admission process whichever is earlier. The dues/fee paid by the applicant, according to the earlier merit list shall automatically be shifted/adjusted accordingly if his/her name appeared in a subsequent list (s) against the filled priorities.
- In case of incorrect/misleading information or concealment of facts, the University shall have a right to refuse/cancel the admission and expel the applicant (student) from the university.
- The applicants are advised to fill the priorities carefully. The priorities may be changed by10-01-2013Â by paying a fee of Rs.5000/-. After this date, the applicants will only be allowed to add self finance in the initially opted priority, but with a penalty of Rs.5000/-.
- No call up letter shall be sent separately for written test or interview; applicants are advised to visit the QAU Website.
- To avoid any inconvenience please submit all the required documents with the admission forms within stipulated time/period. However, the last date to submit left-over documents such as B.A/B.Sc. Result Cards/NAT II results (For MPA only), domicile etc. along with the required fee amounting to Rs.1000/- isÂ 10-01-2013
- Data of all applicants shall be available on the university website onÂ 28-12-2012; and will be refreshed onÂ 10-01-2013Â (the names of applicants fail in the test will be removed).
- Please contact Admission Section of the university by e-mail or by phoneÂ Ph.# 051-90642020, to rectify the errors/ mistakes in the data, if any, byÂ 30-12-2012Â at the latest.
- The university encourages that applicants apply â€œON LINEâ€ to avoid the inconvenience.
For any information regarding admissions and submission of application forms etc. you should contact: Admission Camp Office at the back of DRSM (Central) Library. For sending any type of document by post/courier, the address must be:
Admission Camp Office, at the back of DRSM (Central) Library, Quaid-i-Azam University 45320 Islamabad
- Please keep on visiting the university website where time to time different announcements/ information will be displayed. There will be no further advertisement in the Newspapers.
- The applicants sending the admission forms by post/courier must submit well before the last date. The forms received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The Admission Camp Office will remain open to receive the missing documents Monday-Friday, even the university is closed due to holidays. The applicants may submit their documents by hand or by e-mail with reference to their allotted registration number to: ([email protected]Â ORÂ [email protected])
- Please do not use postal/courier service to send your missing documents. Any documents received after the due date will not be entertained.