Prospectus Fee : Rs 1,500
Processing Fee : Rs 2,000
Applicant can also receive prospectus through courier by submitting Rs 2,000 within Pakistan and US $ 100 for outside Pakistan. College office will courier the prospectus on the address provided.
5.5 % of administrative charges on the admission and annual fee will be levied separately.
- Sales Tax or VAT or any other taxes if levied by the Government or University or any other regulatory body will be charged separately w.e.f. from the date of its applicability.
- The fees and related charges are subject to revision at any time against any non proportionate inflation or increase in the cost of the provision of services.
- Fee to be paid through demand draft / pay order in favor of â€œFMH College of Medicine & Dentistryâ€.
- Payment may also be made through Visa or Master Card at FMHCM&D.
- Fee may also be deposited at any branch of ‘Askari Commercial Bank’ made payable to ‘FMH College of Medicine and Dentistry’ account number 006-01-010-4931-3 (Branch Code: 006) or at any branch of Bank of Punjab account no. CPA-001218-000-2 (Branch Code: 0005).
- Foreign students may deposit their Fee from outside Pakistan through online using the following routing for US $:
- PAY TO STANDARD CHARTERED BANK, NEW YORK (USA) FOR CREDIT OF ACCOUNT NO. 3582025923-002 OF ASKARI BANK LTD. KARACHI, PAKISTAN. SWIFT CODE# ASCMPKKA FOR FURTHER CREDIT TO ASKARI BANK LTD., 7-A, SHAHRAH-E-AIWAN-E-TIJARAT, LAHORE, BRANCH CODE=0006, ACCOUNT NO: 006-01-010-4931-3 BENEFICIARY: FMH COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY
- PAY TO CITI BANK, NEW YORK, (USA) FOR CREDIT OF ACCOUNT NO. 36079507 OF ASKARI BANK LTD. KARACHI, PAKISTAN. SWIFT CODE# ASCMPKKA FOR FURTHER CREDIT TO ASKARI BANK LTD., 7-A, SHAHRAH-E-AIWAN-E-TIJARAT, LAHORE, BRANCH CODE=0006, ACCOUNT NO: 006-01-010-4931-3 BENEFICIARY: FMH COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND DENTISTRY
- Payment in cash is not accepted for admission and tuition fee.
- Fees and other charges are payable in advance before the start of the academic year.
- Tuition fee once paid are only refundable as per PMDC policy.
- The College does not take responsibility of sending reminders to parents to pay the outstanding dues.
- The dates for payment of the fee are firm and are notified through college notice boards at the beginning of the academic year. Any delay in payment of fee will result in imposition of fine and the annual examination forms will be with held.
- Students will not be allowed to appear in any university examination unless all outstanding dues are fully cleared prior to the registration deadline of the examination.
- The student is bound to pay, any additional charges levied by the government, university or any other regulatory authority, and any changes in the fee structure, hostel and transport charges levied by the College due to extraordinary circumstances.
- The students competing for foreign seats may deposit 50 % of the tuition fee along with admission and necessary UHS/PMDC fee at the time of admission and the remaining fee within three months of fee deadline without any extra charges.
- The students competing on Pakistani seats are required to deposit 100 % of the tuition fee along with admission and necessary UHS/PMDC fee at the time of admission.
Delay in Payment
Students are required to pay the annual tuition fee every year before the due date. In case of non-payment of fee by the due date, the following will apply
- A fine of Rs. 200 per day will be charged to the student for the first 30 days.
- After 30 days of the due date a fine of Rs. 300/- per day will be charged to the student.
- After 60 days of the due date students who fails to clear the dues without any valid reason will be debarred from attending classes till payment of dues with fine.
- In case of non-payment of fee after 90 days of due date (without valid reason) the student’s name will be struck off from the college rolls, and in case of readmission the student will have to pay full admission Fee.
Additional tuition fee will be charged from students who are detained in their supplementary examination by the UHS and will have to study and additional year at the College
Students who fail in all (100 %) subjects in supplementary examination will have to study for one additional year and will pay additional full tuition fee for the session. Those who fail in less than 100% subjects will pay additional fee accordingly to the percentage of subjects they have to reappear. (For example: those who have to reappear in one out of three subjects will pay 35% of the total tuition fee and those who fail in 2 subjects will pay 75% of the total tuition fee).
For any financial matter please contact Deputy Director, Finance on extension no. 432/525
MBBS/BDS Admissions 2017 Latest Updates: